For non-panoramas look here:
Click on one of the images will either display the panorama, or prompt to to install the viewer. Below is a guide to assist you with installation.
1. If you do not have the HD Viewer installed, you will see the following message. Click the “Visit HD View Install page” from the image to begin.
2. From the install page, click on “Install HD View”
3. When the download security warning is displayed, click on “Run”
4. When the download is complete, click on “Run” to perform the install
5. Select “I Agree” and then click on “Next”
6. Click on “Close” when the install is complete.
We are not done yet!
7. Right click on the “This website wants to run the following add-on...” message.
8. Select the “Run ActiveX Control” option
9. Select the “Run” to complete the installation
10. You are now done!
Let’s see how to enjoy the images!
In the upper right corner of the screen you will see the HD View Toolbar